Friday 11 March 2016

Words have returned...

Sorry, vid doesn't play but you can view on IG @stephthecoach

I have been quiet for a very long time, but not for terrible reasons or excessive procrastination (when you re-read that slower it will not say masturbation - head/gutter get out!)

Figured I'd quit one career and start another, so I did. My previous post back in August 2014 was just as things were picking up for me and I was beginning to see some great returns from all my hard work, and I'm not referring to money - instead what has changed is my ability to coach and light that all important 'fire' within clients so they can progress and become LEGENDS!

Previous posts on this site prior to summer 2014 were a mishmash of things I was thinking about at the time, so if there is anything that proves to be helpful, then that's awesome.

This post in particular is only supposed to be short and to the point, but I can't help but digress ever so slightly sometimes... The real reason for the post is to shamelessly welcome myself back to 'writing'. And no, I'm not talking about books/novels/poems although I'm known for short stories etc... NOPE! I just have this annoying knack of thinking too much and writing my thoughts down, it keeps me sane; so it's no small wonder that I write-up my workouts in the gym, jot down sessions I give to clients and do a boat-load of admin on a regular basis! It's all my brains way of crying for help and it's saying: 

"LET ME WRITE, YOU KNOB!"

So here I am, still training to look good naked as per the strap-line on my blog and pretty much thinking about, everything and fitness...

No comments:

Post a Comment