Thursday 27 February 2014

Let's Talk Oral...



Pic sourced from Google
I was sitting in the gym last night (the gym being my front room/lounge) on my bench halfway through a crazy set and my mind, like it does sometimes, wandered onto thoughts of naked bodies and orgasms.

Over the years many of my 'guy' friends have without prompting conveyed that they love getting 'head', the BJ, the replacement water slide - but not as many admit (and I use the word 'admit' on purpose) to giving head back to their partners/girlfriends yet, all of these guys state they "LOVE PUSSY".

I can go on record... Please quote me... Share, copy and paste or like this post... Tell all your friends I said: If a man truly loves pussy, he be eating that pussy too!

It's not rocket science or divine physics! Why would a woman consciously give head and never get any back, not even a little bit? Hell, ladies get yours. I am giving you the right to 'not' get on your knees unless you're being met at the table with an equal share of tongue action. 

Now, before certain people go off screaming that I'm condoning random fellatio, what I'm trying to emphasize is, if you're with someone you love/trust and it's monogamous and totally comfortable; then there's no reason why you can't explore the depths or heights of each other.
Hey, it's your choice to have a one-night-stand and dine out on someone you barely know - I personally wouldn't but who am I to dictate the intricacies of a lustful scenario.

Something else I've noticed too. Since writing erotic fiction last week on my other site, I've opened a can of worms I forgot existed. As I think of new material to write, my thoughts often get a bit sordid. I think it's best if I write some teen fiction to balance this out, too much of one thing isn't necessarily good.

But like I alluded to earlier boys and girls... There's nothing wrong with making your partner feel good, especially if they frequently return the favour. 


In the immortal words of Robert Kelly:

"Baby take off your clothes and come on, turn out the lights coz girl it's on, now that we are all alone, I want you to..."




2 comments:

  1. You should give without expectation to receive, as a general rule with all things in life. However, in this specific realm, you should choose to give wisely and with someone who wants to return the favor because they love you/it, not out of obligation. Two generous people represent the best things in life, or at least in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randy, you couldn't have said it any better! ;-)

      Delete