Friday 24 June 2011

Oh dear ... creative licence revoked.


Undoubtedly they'll be more, but this has to be one of the most pretentious videos I've seen in a long time. The bit where Chris Brown apparently jumps across a chasm to get to his girl is the part where I threw up in my mouth several times within a matter of seconds.
Call me a grumpy old fart but I gotta draw the line at big boots and skinny jeans and risk getting called a 'hater'. So ... bring on the ill-thought-through verbal attacks because; if the desire not to wear clothes that make me look like a reject from the original series of Star Trek is my life long mission, then I'm a MASSIVE hater.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I'm kinda with you on this one though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we're on the same page. I try my best not to point the finger but one of my friends on Facebook posted the vid and I had to say something, because; saying nothing would have made me a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete