Thursday 10 March 2011

Denny's Diary

June 15th 2011

What the hell happened to the sunshine?
I'm on my way to work and I'm looking in the sky, it's summer and there's no sun. As I didn't check the weather I have no way of knowing whether this is temporary, but I hope that the golden glow comes back, it makes what I do that much more enjoyable.
Several hours later and nothing, not even a hint of extra light peeking through the clouds. From my office window it looks like an arch angel got a can of grey paint and splashed it across the sky. It's given me time to think. It's given me pause to wonder if I have a problem. I can't see how owning a supreme libido is a problem, although a recent conversation I had with my newest therapist has led me to question if my urges are still within my control. I caught myself at my desk typing in 'www.xxx-' need I go on?
If it wasn't for a sudden coffee craving I think I would have had some of the best HD videos on my screen and a smile on my face.

The sun needs to come out and I need to deal with my demons in the privately public way I've become accustomed to.



No comments:

Post a Comment