Tuesday 22 February 2011

UP!

When I can't sleep the only constructive things to do are to read, write, stretch or workout, meditating comes dead last, usually when I've done one or more of the others first.
Tonight I tried to sleep, well I thought about it at least, but I was working out before bed - don't worry I didn't use any weights or recruit the core muscles. I followed the exercises demonstrated by a consultant I met at Pro Feet in Fulham and strengthened my legs, thighs and gluts. I think the fact I did all that is what's caused this recent bout of insomnia. It's all good I guess, I was doing something relevant with my time at least.

I haven't talked about the hiccups I had last week because I'm scared they might come back They stopped on Thursday and aside from he occasional feeling like they're going to start again coupled with the feeling like I'm going to throw-up, I've been more-or-less fine otherwise. I'm looking forward to March for various reasons and I have several ideas that I need to jot down before I forget them completely.

I've already consulted my diary and offered my thoughts to its pages. I had a lot to say earlier regarding a number of things on my mind. There's a bundle of thoughts crashing into each other and sometimes it's hard to focus on anything going on outside my head.

I'm going to give sleep another shot. I don't feel as though I'll be very tired in the morning through lack of sleep. Right now I could probably punch through the moon I'm so wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment