Wednesday 9 February 2011

Denny's Diary

June 13th 2011

... So I've decided to actually do something more than just sit here and ogle quietly to myself from afar.

June 14th 2011

Taking sneaky pictures with my awesome camera phone was the best thought I've had in a long time. Why hadn't I thought of this sooner. I don't have to come here to get my kicks, I can take my kicks home too!

It's even hotter than yesterday and beads of sweat running down spinal cords is making tops stick to skin. The tall one with the sexy calves and full lips has on a shirt but I know now that she likes cream coloured bras and has a tattoo of a Humming Bird on her back. Thank you Sony for optical zoom.

I watch as her lips close around a bagel she just bought. The muscles in her neck leading to her clavicle look taught and I wonder how she'd look taking me down.
I focus my full attention on her unable to cast the occasional glance at my other bevy of beauties nearby.
Increasingly the gaps in my trousers disappear and I'm left with a firm, full lunch box.

I can think of a number of ways this day could improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment