Friday 4 February 2011

Denny's Diary

June 13th 2011



I swear there aren't enough hours in the day to get anything useful done. Spending a large portion of my time at the food court doesn't help much either but it's my only way to curb my cravings. The vendor nearby sells everything from burgers to ready salted crisps, but I don't come here for the snacks and my cravings have nothing to do with food.
Like clockwork, each Tuesday, a string of women buy their lunch here. They're all different shapes and sizes and watching makes my day, it's literally the highlight.
I don't have any favourites and clearly I'm a scumbag for fantasising over each one. I can't stop myself. It would be easier to go over one day and strike up a conversation. The only problem would be in deciding who with. My loins want to sample not one but all, so I'm screwed, or not, depending on how you look at it.

To add to my torment, it's essentially summer, the skies are clear and everyone's wearing less clothes. My special ladies, all nine of them are meagrely dressed if short skirts, leggings and low cut tops are anything to go by.
Watching from my less obvious perch I can see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment