Friday 14 January 2011

Waking up is way too hard!

I'm tired too little fella, but unlike you I don't have the luxury of going back to sleep ...

In possibly a few weeks maybe less I'll be written off work and will take my rightful place alongside couch-potatoes the world over but for now my butt has to get into work.
Lately waking up has become significantly harder, possibly due to the fact that I'm not sleeping very well through the night. I've noticed too that I don't sleep very well when I'm on my own - that's a hint for a certain dark haired reader with cute knee caps.

The remedy in place for now is to turn off all the lights, get into bed and pray I get a good night’s sleep, but as we all know, God works in mysterious ways.

2 comments:

  1. I hope thins turn out for the better for you! i'm sure someone as positive as you will not be down for long.
    I find it fascinating that i can be dog tired at 3pm and almost lose the will to continue the day. Gets to 10pm when I should be sleeping and low and behold i'm wide awake. Forcing my body into the same cycle day after day.
    Work days, the alarm sounds and can I get out of bed bright eyed and bushey tailed?? No! Day off, got something planned, starting at silly o clock, and BOOM jump out of bed full of the joys of spring GO FIGURE!!! Miki H

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're designed to run to what excites us, so jumping out of bed on a day off to do something fun is, well ... normal.

    ReplyDelete