Monday 10 October 2011

Lazy Sundays

Lazy Sundays – what are they?

Good question, but I’m sure everyone has their own version, and if you don’t, what the hell are you doing?!
It’s a chance to do as much ‘nothing’ as possible in one day. I usually end up exercising, having wonderful breakfasts, watching episodes of Grey’s Anatomy, Archer, Supernatural, The Mentalist and other US shows. I read, I write whenever possible, and I tend to occupy either the bedroom or lounge for most of the day.

This week it was Grey’s, Terra Nova, X-Factor, a super awesome dinner, and some physical activity thrown in the mix; at a pace that I’ve grown accustomed to. I worked out to a Linkin Park soundtrack.

I love Sundays and look forward to them ALL week, like its Christmas morning or something.
Much of the appeal is the fact that I’m totally in love with the Butterfly and snuggling on the sofa is enough for me (I like the simple things).

The day before (8th October) I took my nephew roller skating at the indoor disco I usually go to with my friends. Saturday daytime at The Renaissance Rooms is for kids and I invited a bunch of families to come down.
So ... Sundays are always totally awesome!

Now, I’m the kinda guy who sees a scene and immediately puts a soundtrack to it. If I took the entire weekend and turned it into a montage - the track playing over all the fun, the laughing, the food/drink, families enjoying time together and spending quality time with no interruptions; would sound like this:


 




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an absolutely wonderful way to spend a day or two to me! Cheers to "lazy Sundays" with the ones we want to spend it with!

    ReplyDelete