Thursday 15 September 2011

SHAMELESS BUT NECESSARY SELF-PROMOTION!


Hiya Wiley Kits and Wiley Cats (sorry, I'm having a Thundercats moment) - Take a read of this and if you know anyone that would benefit from such a service, feel free to pass this on ... 

Apologies to my US friends out there. You probably already know but, secondary/primary school is the equivalent of your high school/elementary I believe - corrections are welcome.

About Me:
Hi, my name is Stefan Jeffrey and I am an experienced proof-reader and writer, based in the UK. I write online film reviews as well as manage my own blog where I write fiction. I have also written several plays for inner-city schools.

In the last three years I completed a comprehensive proofreading course from the Writers Bureau and since then I have been working mostly voluntarily for colleges and universities. My main clients are upcoming writers who require their work to be of a high standard prior to turning in manuscripts.

In my spare time I take part in weekly writing challenges, hosted online, within various 'blogging circles' but my time is taken up with proof-reading so I limit the time I spend flexing my writing muscles.

Service Description:
I am a freelance proof-reader with a range of voluntary and paid experience. The documents I come into contact with range from pieces of coursework, essays, dissertations and manuscripts. I can also work on many other types of document if the need arises.
I take pride in my work which means I take pride in bringing other peoples work to a professional standard and in addition I work very quickly to ensure I get return business from my clients.

I look forward to working with anyone out there who requires a pleasant and professional service. I'm also able and available for any 'ghost writing' projects.

Rates:
A qualified proof-reader works at a pace of 10 pages (A4) per hour. As specified by the Society of Editors and Proofreaders, the minimum rate as of the 1st April 2011 is: £20.25 per hour.
For university students I give a 20% discount, college students 50%, secondary and primary school level is free provided the document does not exceed 5 pages (A4).

If you wish to use this service you can contact me at: sjloveswriting@live.com to discuss any details that are unclear. I can provide a contact number once we have communicated via email.

Thanks for taking the time to read this or pass it on to friends/family/colleagues if you think they will benefit.



S.A Jeffrey | © 2008 Writers Gift Ltd All rights reserved.


2 comments:

  1. I would be a reference for you in a heartbeat! You have done wonders for my writing and are truly the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no limit to how AWESOME you are?!

    ReplyDelete