Wednesday 2 March 2011

His soul is mine

I'm the thing that watches Stefan when he's alone, at home, typing away at his desk. I'm the thing that makes the noises he hears and allows him to find solace in blaming the wind. I'm the thing that watches him whilst he sleeps; he's so peaceful, one night I may just make him sleep forever. I'm the thing that whispered in his ear last week, he didn't hear the words but it sent a chill down his spine and he spun around like he knew I was there. I'm the thing that tapped him on the shoulder when he was walking to the bathroom down the dark hallway; he likes to walk around in the dark. I like this one, don't want our fun to end. He thinks he's not scared of me but he knows I'm here.

I'm the thing that wrote this while he lays there fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment