Sunday 13 February 2011

They won't stop!

I've had the hiccups now for around 48hrs. Sleep is my only escape from them and I can't sleep all day though the thought has crossed my mind a billion times.
Muscles in your stomach continuously contracting would be a fitness fanatics wet dream. The shit (hiccups) hurts after a good 24hrs, so any gym-freaks reading this stop smiling mischievously.
In addition to the hiccups I've had several weird dreams. The most bizarre was the one I had last night. Apparently I was seduced by demons and after a while entered an 'out-of-body' state where I got the opportunity to watch myself engulf waist deep in demon booty!
I need to phone a friend!
I might make the next blogpost have a loose valentines theme, I haven't decided yet so we'll see.
HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment