Monday 28 February 2011

If Karma's cyclical then ...?


Think about it.

Don’t just give it a little ounce of thought, really think about it.

‘Karma, being Karma, and the ultimate provider of balance in the universe, possessing the ability to see and hear all; in its never-ending quest to bring about equilibrium.’ - That's not a quote, I just made it up, didn't even look at dictionary for the definition of Karma either. I was thinking about all the status updates (usually angry ones) I come across in my "look at yours but I won't post my own" quest; for truth justice and a bigger blueberry muffin, and had a really long think about the complexities of Karma. I'm working so it all lasted about a minute but I think very fast so hey.

When someone says:

"Hah, you might have done this to me now, but just you wait (Often a name isn't provided) Karma is really gonna mess you up!"

Okay, stop right there and read it all again, just the quote by the way. Have you read it twice? Now, read it one more time.
Does anyone see what's going on here? It's easy to read between the lines on this one, but the logic applies to any statement of Karma in that, by letting someone know Karma is on a steady path towards them, you're only directing it back to yourself.
You post angrily that someone else is going to have a bad spell of luck, in turn means that - hold on wait - you too are going to experience the same thing.

The best way to deal with Karma is to not even talk about it. Don't say it's out for blood and definitely don't tell someone they're going to get their comeuppance if you're not floating several feet in the air displaying wings and playing Fur Elise on a golden harp. It's just not worth the hassle in the long run.



Well, it was either going to be this or Alicia Keys. I made the right choice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment