Wednesday 23 February 2011

I should be depressed. Er, no thanks!



As there's always someone at my parents house (mum or dad) I had Ebay send my new Adidas Top Ten 2000s there. Dad called me up and let me know they'd come yesterday so I hit the road as soon as the school bell went and blazed a path to his front door.
On the way home I stopped off at Tescos (prolonging the excitement) got some food and hurried home. Once there on opening the door I had a pile of letters. The one from work was the first one I opened. It wasn't good news and in a nutshell I'd been informed that I might be made redundant soon. I knew I should have some kind of sour reaction to that but all I could think was: "DUDE, TRY ON THE KICKS!" So, where I could have been depressed, I just lacked the time to dwell on that, after all, I have a plan B and plan B.2 so the news is just another catalyst for success.
I hardly conveyed how awesome the kicks feels on my feet. I got the correct size, a US 13 which equates to a UK 12.5. With my special sport insole inside it fits like a skin and feels like a warm ...
I'll be getting several more pairs soon; no doubt the pictures will be uploaded here and on Facebook for bragging rights.
On a more serious note I'm a so much happier than I was last week. The missus has played a massive part in that (see photo underneath for a visual explanation). I got severely fortunate meeting such a lovely lady. Definitely a KEEPER!

MWAH Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment