Thursday 20 January 2011

Tendering Notice

Dear Line Manager,

I wanted to begin this letter by saying thank you. If it wasn’t for your endorsement during the period when I had my interview I may not have got this job and I wouldn’t be writing this note to you now saying thank you. I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve been here, it’s a great place to work and I’m fortunate because not many people can say that and mean it.
Working here has given me the confidence to go out and consult independently. It’s awesome that your company pushes individuals to be the best they can be, ultimately becoming self-employed due to all the rigorous training, insufficient resources and lack of support that forces us to improvise and make sunshine out of rain.

I won’t miss the constant verbal abuse or mispronunciation of my name. I hope you can find it in your heart to crawl underneath a rock and never, ever, come out.

1 comment:

  1. think that I will use this for my exit interview, when I finally get a new job. LOVE IT. M.

    ReplyDelete