Wednesday 26 January 2011

Old colleagues

It was good to see the old gang again. I hadn't been in that neck of the woods for a while so having lunch in Chinatown was BIG. I'm tempted next time to try the lobster and maybe some of the other delightful treats on offer.
Dressed smart all day didn't feel as uncomfortable as I'd thought and doing it again tomorrow doesn't bother me either. It's good to 'scrub up' just for the sake of it.
I officially love women with highlights when it's done right. I got to spend the afternoon/evening with a lovely lady sporting the nicest hair in London, so when I eventually said goodbye and hopped on my train, an empty sensation engulfed my spirit for a while.
It's amazing what someone’s presence, or lack of it, can do.
A good day overall, and a quiet evening once home to end it on a soft note.


No comments:

Post a Comment