Saturday 29 January 2011

The joys of mobile blogging

I didn't want to write a blog about how excited I was when I finally got my phone registered so I could write blogs from my mobile but, what they hey!
OH THE JOYS OF 'MOBILE BLOGGING'!
For nearly a month now I've been waiting until I got home, drafting on my Berry during journeys then transferring it all to my laptop prior to publishing online. Now, I just write when I'm inspired and send the piece directly. Sure beats what I was doing before and cuts down on the time I spend at the laptop.
Can I get a: WHOOP WHOOP!
Thank you.
Okay, possibly I'm a little too excited. I'll stop raving about it now as surely I've conveyed my emotions enough.
If you're a blogger reading this and you're not in on the 'mobile hype', then get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment